There is a 30%-off New Year Sale (until Jan 2nd) across the whole catalogue at Michael Janisch’s Whirlwind label. More detail, and the discount access code (it is WWRHOLIDAY) HERE
The label has had quite a year in 2013:
– Whirlwind released fifteen new albums during the year, bringing the total of albums released to thirty-six
– A festival at Kings Place with twenty bands and one hundred musicians over three days
– Many of those concerts are featured on the label’s Youtube channel . The band above Jim Hart’s Cloudmakers Trio, has recorded a new album, for 2014 release.
– Six new distribution deals abroad were agreed, plus a change of distributor in the UK to Proper
– The label had a busy stand at Jazzahead in Bremen and will be there again in 2014
– Michael Janisch also launched Jazz for Babies, and announced a partnership with the Lazy Daisy antenatal and baby class chain.
Leave a Reply