Grants are for £1000-£100,000. Grassroots Live Music for venues and promoters will also reopen on 22 July. The Developing Your Creative Practice scheme remains closed.In April 2021 ACE will review how Project Grants has been working and will make some changes that reflect their new strategy, Let’s Create.
ACE has issued Supplementary Guidance to be read in conjunction with their main guidance documents. Information is available on the ACE website.
ACE is particularly keen to support:
- applications from individual creative practitioners (including time to think and plan)
- research and development activity
- organisational development activity
- live activity that can be safely delivered within this period (rather than activity with a start date far in the future)
- activity that closely aligns with their Equality Objectives
ACE has removed the criteria of 10% match funding. The other criteria remain the same: Quality, Public engagement and Management, and applications should reflect current changed circumstances. Successful applicants will have to confirm that they have an appropriate risk management plan in place and that they are able to follow all current UK Government guidance on COVID-19.
Kim Macari is running webinars to bring people up to speed with the new Guidance.
Not yet a subscriber of our Wednesday Breakfast Headlines?
Join the mailing list for a weekly roundup of Jazz News.
The three sessions are:
Monday 20 July, 4.00pm – 5.30pm
Wednesday 22 July, 12.00pm – 1.30pm
Friday 24 July, 12.00pm – 1.30pm
To attend one of these sessions, email email@example.comLINK Project Grants